10 Tablet Sample Sachet £1 or £5.99 Full Product of 100 Tablets Pouch Result Nutrition ®
The Benefits of Vitamin C
Vitamin C is an essential vitamin, meaning it can’t be produced by the body. Nevertheless, it has many roles in your body and has been linked to impressive health benefits.
It is water-soluble and found in many fruits and vegetables, including oranges, strawberries, kiwi fruit, bell peppers, broccoli, kale and spinach. Getting vitamins from foods is alway a good thing, but not alway possible, and many people turn to supplements to meet their needs.
- Strong Antioxidant That May Reduce the Risk of Chronic Diseases
- Help Battle High Blood Pressure
- Fights Heart Disease Risk Factors
- Help Prevent Gout Attacks
- Helps Prevent Iron Deficiencies by Improving Iron Absorption
- Boosts Immunity by Helping White Blood Cells Function Better
- Protects Your Memory and Thinking as You Age
The Benefits of Rosehip
Rosehips are native to the Western hemisphere, and as such have been extensively utilised for their many benefits by all peoples and tribes down through the ages.
Rosehips are the fruits of the rose plant, usually forming in late summer and autumn after the flowers have been pollinated. Once the rosebud falls off the fruit of the plant emerges, a beautiful ruby red berry that is one of the most nutritionally packed fruits of any plant.
- Rich in antioxidants
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Helps protect against heart disease
- Helps aid weight loss
- Helps protect against type 2 diabetes
- Helps reduce inflammation and pain
- Help's fight skin ageing
The Benefits of Citrus Bioflavonoids
Bioflavonoid is a term used to describe biologically active members of a group of plant-derived polyphenolic compounds known as flavonoids.
Citrus bioflavonoids are so important because they help protect cells from free radicals and oxidation. The trillions of cells in the body face threats every day that can contribute to oxidative damage—from environmental exposures to toxins and UV rays, lifestyle factors like diet, exercise and habits, and even from the body’s typical day to day functions, which generate free radicals as a byproduct of natural processes like digestion and respiration.
- Potent antioxidants that help combat free radicals and work synergistically with vitamin C
- Help strengthen capillaries, and the ability to protect collagen
- Help provide benefits to overall circulatory health
- Help support a healthy immune system and immune response
Vitamin C 1000mg with Rosehip and Bioflavonoids - £1 to £5.99
Take one tablets daily with water, do not exceed stated dose.